Ad beside title

Write an email to your friend congratulating him/her for his/her Brilliant success.

🔷Write an email to your friend congratulating him/her for his/her Brilliant success.

Write an email to your friend congratulating him/her for his/her Brilliant success.
All rights reserved by- knowledgepediabd.blogspot.com


Email-1:

From:

To:

Sent : 

Subject: Congratulations on brilliant success. 



Dear 'X',

I got your sweet e-mail yesterday. I am so much pleased to hear your outstanding result. Surely that is a brilliant result for which anybody can take pride. Your success is indeed very creditable. Your regularity, punctuality, methodical work have received their reward. It is the fresh air of the spring to me. Please accept my hearty congratulation. I wish you even better success in life.

please write to me soon when you are coming. I wish you luck in the times to come.


Yours sincerely 

'Y'


Email-2:


From:

To:

Sent : 

Subject: Congratulations on brilliant success. 


Dear 'X', 

I got your sweet email yesterday. I am very happy to hear about your remarkable result. Definitely, that is a splendid result for which anyone can invest wholeheartedly. Your prosperity is in fact truly respectable. Your consistency, dependability, systematic work have gotten their prize. It is the outside demeanor of the spring to me. If it's not too much trouble acknowledge my generous praise. I wish you far superior achievement throughout everyday life. 

If you don't mind keep in touch with me soon when you are coming. I wish you luck on the occasions to come. 

Yours genuinely

'Y'

No comments

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I will try to answer your questions.