Ad beside title

Write an email to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house.

 

Question: Write an email to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house.

 

Email-1:

To: xyz@yahoo.com
Cc:
Bcc:

Subject: Thanks for your hospitality

I reached home safely yesterday evening. I had no trouble on my way. It was the nicest weekend I ever had. But after reaching home I am missing your company and your lovable family members. All of your family members behaved very well. It seemed to me that I was a member of your family. Your parents treated me as I were their child. You were a great hostess and took so many pains to make me enjoyable and comfortable. Words are powerless to express my gratitude. I will remember in my whole life what the whole family did for me. You deserve so much more than just a thank you. Thank you very much for your love, care, friendship, and warm hospitality. I am really highly thankful to you your family for their kind treatment. The sweet memory with your sweet members will remain ever fresh in my mind. At last, once again I express my deep sense of gratitude for your hospitality.

Please convey my feelings of thankfulness to your parents. Inform me when will you come to my home. My only wish is to spend some moments again with you.

 

 

Write-an-email-to-your-friend-thanking-him-for-his-hospitality-during-your-visit-to-his-house

Email-2:

To: xyz@yahoo.com
Cc:
Bcc:

Subject: Thanks for your hospitality

 

I arrived at home securely the previous night. I experienced no difficulty in my way. It was the most pleasant weekend I ever had. However, in the wake of arriving at home, I am missing the company and your adorable relatives. The entirety of your relatives acted to me quite well. I couldn't help thinking that I was an individual from your family. Your folks regarded me as I were their kid. You were an incredible entertainer and went to considerable lengths to make me charming and agreeable. Words are weak to offer my thanks. I will recollect in as long as I can remember what the entire family accomplished for me. You merit far beyond a bless your heart. Many thanks for your affection, care, fellowship, and warm accommodation. I am actually exceptionally grateful to you your family for their benevolent treatment. The sweet memory with your sweet individuals will remain ever new in my psyche. Finally by and by I express my profound feeling of appreciation for your neighborliness.

 

It would be ideal if you pass on my sentiments of appreciation to your folks. Advise me when will you go to my home. My lone desire to go through certain minutes again with you

No comments

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I will try to answer your questions.