Ad beside title

A Wedding ceremony I have attended

 

A Wedding ceremony I have attended

Paragraph-1

wedding is a ceremony and its associated rituals by which two people vow to spend their lives together in marriage. It is the eternal bondage of two opposite gender. This event comes at a time in every human's life. Though it is basically a celebration of love and partnership, a wedding is tailored to a couple in a variety of ways, from their personality to their religious or cultural beliefs. For this reason, every wedding is a little different. There are, however, some parts to a wedding that tend to be universal. I had an opportunity to enjoy the feast and festivities that were provided on the occasion of the wedding ceremony of my elder sister. On this day, a big pandal with Shamiana above was erected. The whole house especially, the get was decorated very gorgeously. My parents invited my friends and relatives to attend the wedding ceremony of my sister. The bridegroom party arrived at our house in the evening at 8.00 pm. They were more than one hundred in number. We welcomed them to the gate. They had to pay an entrance fee according to the prevailing tradition. The formalities of the marriage were completed in a cordial environment. The Qazi recited verses from the Holy Qur’an. Solemnized the marriage and held a Munajat at the end. Now the bridegroom stood up and saluted the guest and the new relatives. Then we took them to their seats and served them with syrup. Then after a short recess came to turn of serving food. Traditional Biriani, Rezala, Borhani, and Jarda were served. Everybody enjoyed the food with great satiety. Then the bridal guests were given sits with great decorum. The bridegroom had his special seat prepared and decorated for him. About five hundred guests attended the ceremony. After a short time, the guests were treated to sumptuous dinner. After having dinner, the guests went for relaxation. They left their respective seats and entered upon friendly gossips in small groups. The party left the place at 10 pm with the bride. I felt much delighted that the occasion gave me the opportunity to meet many in one place and to enjoy a pleasant evening. The leaving scenes of my sister were very emotional. The crying scene of my parents touched all of us very deeply. I could not help shedding my tears to see my sister's eyes full of tears. I enjoyed every moment of my sister's marriage ceremony. The memory of the ceremony shall remain every fresh in my mind.

A Wedding ceremony I have attended
Image source- Google| Image by- Yogita/wikipedia



A Wedding Ceremony I have joined in

Paragraph-2 

wedding is a ceremony and its related ceremonies by which two individuals pledge to spend their whole life together in marriage. It is the endless servitude of two inverse genders. This function comes all at once in each human's life. Despite the fact that it is essentially a festival of adoration and organization, a wedding is customized to a couple in an assortment of ways, from their character to their strict or social convictions. Hence, every wedding is somewhat unique. There are, in any case, a few sections to a wedding that will in general be all-inclusive. I had to appreciate the blowout and merriments that were given in the event of the wedding ceremony of my elder sister. On this day, a major pandal with Shamiana above was raised. The entire house particularly, the get was decorated beautifully. My folks welcomed my companions and family members to go to the wedding ceremony of my sister. The husband's party showed up at our home at night at 8.00 pm. They were more than 100 in number. We invited them to the door. They needed to pay an extra charge as indicated by the overarching convention. The customs of the marriage were finished in a genial climate. The Qazi discussed sections from the Holy Qur'an. Solemnized the marriage and held a Munajat toward the end. Presently the groom stood up and saluted the visitor and the new family members. At that point, we took them to their seats and served them with syrup. At that point after a short break came to the turn of serving food. Customary Biriani, Rezala, Borhani, and Jarda were served. Everyone delighted in the food with extraordinary satiety. At that point, the wedding visitors were given sits with extraordinary respectability. The spouse had his extraordinary seat arranged and improved for him. Around 500 visitors went to the ceremony. Before long, the visitors were blessed to receive lavish supper. In the wake of eating, the visitors went for unwinding. They left their particular seats and entered upon well-disposed tattles in little gatherings. The gathering left the spot at 10 pm with the lady of the hour. I felt a lot enchanted that the event allowed me the chance to meet numerous in one spot and to appreciate a lovely night. The leaving scenes of my sister were exceptionally passionate. The crying scene of my folks contacted us all profoundly. I was unable to help to hold my tears to see my sister's eyes brimming with tears. I delighted in each snapshot of my sister's wedding ceremony. The memory of the ceremony will stay each new in my brain.


No comments

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I will try to answer your questions.